Friday, May 20, 2011

You pick your sale!

Happy Friday everyone! Everything on my store is already marked down, in addition to that I am offering my great facebook fans their choice of sales. You can choose a free 6 pack of tarts in your scent of choice with
ANY order of $5 plus of course we offer free shipping on every order of $15 or more, if your order is less than $15 my store will not charge you shipping but I will send an invoice for $4.95 shipping. OR  any order of $40 or more gets an extra 20% off. my website doesn't allow discount codes so if you choose this option please email me your order at
crystaltreebathproducts@yahoo.com and I will send you a paypal invoice.You get to choose which sale you want to take advantage of.  ALSO random orders will recieve a few extra goodies in there package! This sale will not be posted on my website because this is exclusivley for my facebook fans. Head over to crystaltree.webs.com to check out the reduced prices and take advantage of this sale! Have a great weekend everyone! this sale will end sunday at midnight mtn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment