Wednesday, September 15, 2010

changes

Crystaltree Bath & Body will be going through alot of changes within the next few weeks. I am trying to get rid of my inventory of natural bath products. I will still have the same lip balms, body scrub, foot scrub, stretch mark cream, body butter, body sprays, and rosemary mint foot cream, All the other stuff will be discontinued and there will be ALOT of new products taking their place! I will be making alot of new stuff in a huge variety of scents. Gift sets will be made in christmas scents and a variety of other scents and will come in a hot pink organza bag. I will be offering regular size lip balms, jumbo lip balms, lip balms in jars. I will also have home fragrance spray and shower gel. The shower gel will come in kid scents and adult scents. The fragrance sprays will be sold in sets of 3. they will be in 2 ounce bottles. As usual my stuff will be priced low, as low as I can price them without losing money :) Also I have paid a lady to kind of spice up my store website, and to make me a new logo thats fun and bright! I welcome any suggestions you may have :) The natural products are priced really cheap right now! Some as low as $1.75 please check out hyenacart.com/crystaltree! Keep checking back withing the next 2 weeks to see all the new fun stuff i'll have :)

1 comment:

  1. I will also be keeping the almond and chamomile wipes solution:)

    ReplyDelete