Sunday, September 19, 2010

Waiting

  I have placed all my orders for all the supplies I'll need for the new products. Now im waiting anxiously for it all to arrive! To be honest I got way carried away and have a ridiculous amount of stuff coming. I started off with only a few new products in mind to start with, and then I was going to slowly add more and more, but I just couldn't decide which products to get first and which products to get later! So I decided to get everything! I think the 2 things I personally am most excited about is making the bath salts and the heart wax melts( you burn these in a tart warmer  or in a scentsy warmer). I kept glancing around the supply website and I kept getting more and more ideas. I figured while im at it I might as well go ahead and make bath fizzies in my FAVORITE scent pink sugar! YUM! I ordered the stuff to make body sprays which I will be making as custom orders, in other words you guys will get to choose from my 80 plus fragrance oils! I will be doing the same thing with the bath salts as well! I also will be making shower gel that will come in adult scents and some fun scents for kiddos too. I'm also really excited about the jumbo lip balms that will come in fun scents like cotton candy, bubble gum and some other yummy scents! I know my kiddos will LOVE them! I will be making some huge batches of my regular size lip balms, some of the scents will include some yummy christmas scents!! Another thing I couldn't resist because I know my kiddos will love it is Bath confetti! it's fun for adults and kids! I ordered the stuff I need to put together some awesome gift sets that i'm sure you guys will enjoy! I will be giving some away to my own family as xmas presents :). And last but not least if you didnt already know, October is breast cancer awareness month, in honor of that I will have some Great bar soap that has the pink ribbon design on it, it will come in monkey farts scent! funny name! but smells amazing, its a blend of papaya, mango, kiwi,passion fruit, pineapple,and banana with a twist of bubble gum! A portion of a sales will go to help fight breast cancer!!!
  Im hoping all my supplies will arrive no later than this Thursday. Ive already begged my best friend to help me make all this stuff, so were going to devote ourselves to getting it all done! I will post the products on hyenacart.com/crystaltree as we get them completed! I hope that you guys give some of these products a try! alot of it will make some great stocking stuffers or even secret santa presents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment